NJA-Nepal is conducting an Orientation Program on Forensic Science and Medico-legal issues for District Judges from May 2 to 7, 2016. Executive Director of NJA-Nepal Hon'ble Keshari Raj Pandit inaugurated the orientation program and highlighted the importance of Forensic Science and Medico-legal issues in justice delivery. The main objective of the program is to enhance the knowledge and skill of District Judges regarding Forensic Science and Medico-legal issues. In all 22 District Judges are participating in the program. District Judge/Faculty Hon'ble Brajesh Pyakurel is the Program Convener who is assisted by Research Officer Mr. Jyoti Pandey.
Orientation Program on Forensic Science and Medico-legal issues for District Judges
Latest from NJA Nepal
- Induction Training for the Support Staff of the Nepal Judicial Services
- Training on Commercial Law for Judges of High Court
- Training On Commercial Related Cases for District Judges
- Training on Strategy Planning and Court Management for Chief Judges and Registrars of the High Courts
- Training on Combating Wildlife Trafficking