In a meeting of Executive Committee of NJA-Nepal, held on Jan., 23, 2017, Executive Director Hon'ble Keshari Raj Pandit, as a chairperson, briefed about the activities of NJA-Nepal including ongoing orientation for newly appointed High Court Judges. The meeting warmly welcomed Secretary of Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Mr. Rajib Gautam, Secretary of Judicial Council Mr. Nahakul Subedi, Registrar of Supreme Court Mr. Nripadhoj Niraula as the new member of the Executive Committee of NJA-Nepal. During the meeting, a human resource recruitment committee at NJA-Nepal was formed under the chairmanship of Secretary of Judicial Council Mr. Nahakul Subedi. Besides, the Executive Committee gave a farewell to three outgoing members, namely, Mr. Krishna Giri, Mr. Shreekant Poudel and Mr. Tek Prasad Dhungana of the Executive Committee who were appointed as the High Court Judge. The meeting also extended thanks for their active support and positive contributions to NJA-Nepal during their tenure as Executive Committee members.
Executive Committee Meeting
Latest from NJA Nepal
- Process Based TOT for Advocates Having 10 Years of Experience
- Basic Judicial Training for Support Staff of Quasi Judicial Bodies (Butwal)
- Workshop on "Taking Note" for Support Staff of Nepal Judicial Services [Tanahu]
- Workshop on "Taking Note" for Support Staff of Nepal Judicial Services
- Basic Judicial Training for Support Staff of Quasi Judicial Bodies Group A, B