NJA-Nepal, in partnership with Counter-Terrorism Committee Executive Directorate (CTED) and Global Center on Cooperative Security (GCCS), organized the training for Judges, Court Officers, Government Attorneys and Investigation Officers on Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing, which was held on Feb. 6, 7 and 8, 2017 in Kathmandu, Nepal. The objective of the training was to impart laws and practical skills to deal with combating money laundering and terrorist financing cases in Nepal. In the training, issues relating to national and international obligation including investigation, prosecution and adjudication aspects on combating money laundering and terrorist financing were discussed. The training was a pilot training based on a manual for training of Judges, Court Officers, Govt. Attorneys and Investigation Officers on Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing developed by the NJA-Nepal. United States District Judge David O Carter including other experts from Nepal had facilitated judicial sessions as resource persons.
Training on Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
Latest from NJA Nepal
- Training on Gender Equality and Social Inclusiveness for Officers (3, Dhankuta)
- Content Based ToT on Criminal and Civil Code for Judges and Court Officers [Group- A, Group-B]
- Opening Ceremony of the Training of Trainers’ Program on Civil and Criminal Codes
- Content Based ToT on Criminal and Civil Code for Judges and Court Officers
- Training on Judgement Writing for High Court Judges